HVAC CONTRACTOR INSURANCE
We're here to help with HVAC contractors insurance
We know your work can leave you exposed to a range of risks that may also impact your clients, staff or subcontractors and the general public. You need cover that protects your business against these risks and provides reassurance to your clients. Because we understand the day-to-day risks and unique challenges you face, we here to support you by offering:
- Protection for:
injuries suffered by a client, contractor or member of the public as a result of your work
damage to third party property, including financial loss, inefficacy cover, loss of customers' keys, criminal acts of employees and misuse of customers' phones
injury, disease or death of an employee or sub-contractors whilst working for you*
tools and equipment that you own, as well as those you hire in or loan out.
- Bespoke cover – whether you're a sole trader or manage a team of contractors, our insurance for HVAC contractors is designed around you. You'll only pay for the cover you need.
- Professional risk management advice – we'll help to identify your key exposures to risk and how they can be reduced. We're here to arrange the right HVAC contractor insurance that will protect you against these risks.
- Saving you time – leave the hard work to us; we'll search our selection of the UK's leading and specialist insurers to find the provider that suits you best.
- Dedicated support – throughout the life of your policy, we'll be on hand to help you with any queries, problems or issues you may have. We'll also support you if you need to make a claim.
*No need to declare employee numbers
How our team of HVAC contractors insurance experts can help you
At Marsh Commercial, we have over 28,000 contractors who have chosen us to manage their insurance needs. That's almost £130m in gross written premium (GWP); you're in good company.
GET IN TOUCH OR GET A QUOTE
Need to talk to someone? Call us now. Or you can click below to get an online quote.
At Marsh Commercial, we're part of a global group with a local community focus. Our team of experts have years of experience supporting tradesmen and contractors like you.
You wouldn't think of starting a job without the right equipment. Arranging insurance for your business is no different, so it pays to speak to our professionals – we're here to help you.
We take time to understand your needs to arrange the HVAC contractor(s) insurance that's right for you. So can focus on your business.
What can HVAC contractors insurance offer?
- public liability – limits of £2m or £5m
- employers liability
- professional indemnity cover included as standard up to £500,000**
- 24/7 tools cover
- hired in plant
- tools, plant and equipment including portable electronic equipment and portable tools***
- legal expenses.
Additional features can include:
- interest payment by direct debit
- no automatic height limit applied to the policy
- simple renewal process.
**with the ability to increase on request.
***covered on a new for old basis with overnight cover, usually with no minimum security or alarm warranty.
Electrical contractors insurance
As a specialist electrical contractor, we know that you face risks that may also affect your staff, subcontractors, and the general public. You need electrical insurance cover that gives adequate protection against these risks.
Fire safety and security contractors insurance
As a fire safety consultant installing smoke alarms or emergency lighting, or a security contractor setting up CCTV, or nurse and warden call systems, the nature of your work can leave you, your staff, subcontractors, and the general public open to risks. You need flexible, specialist fire and safety contractors insurance or security insurance to protect yourself – and your business.
We know the nature of your work can present many risks to you, your staff or subcontractors and the general public. You need cover that gives adequate protection against these risks and reassurance for your clients.
Frequently asked questions
Read the latest contractors articles
Plans to introduce deskilling training standards to electrical contractors have been scrapped following widespread protests by electricians across the UK.
Undergoing major building works, whether a new build or a significant extension/refurbishment? Learn how owners and developers are enjoying the benefits of an OCIP.