Commercial vehicle driving instructor insurance
Why do you need a commercial vehicle driving instructor insurance specialist?
Working as a commercial vehicle driving instructor, with vehicles like buses, coaches, and HGVs modified for instruction, is a highly specialised occupation, complete with its own set of risks. But, in the end, your livelihood depends on keeping your instruction vehicles on the road ‒ so finding the right commercial vehicle driving instructor insurance or HGV driver training insurance is vitally important to keeping the wheels turning should the worst happen.
- Keep your show on the road ‒ If one or more vehicles are affected by fire, theft, or accident, your commercial vehicle driving instructor insurance will help you recover quickly.
- Access specialist insurance cover ‒ Protect your assets and defend against liabilities, with specialist driving instructor insurance protection backed by the support of a Global Leader in insurance and risk management.*
- Expert advice and insight ‒ Call on the latest training, information, and legislation advice from insurance, risk management, and health and safety specialists.
How our commercial vehicle driving instructor insurance can help.
You need to keep your business moving even when unforeseen challenges stand in your way – from a vehicle off the road to a claim made against you. Our commercial vehicle driving instructor insurance specialists are ready to help.
With expert knowledge of specialist commercial vehicles, we will work with you to understand the risks you face, help you identify the appropriate level of insurance protection, and find the cover you need from leading and specialist insurers. With risk advice available when you need it too, we’re here to help protect your livelihood.
Commercial vehicle driving instructor insurance features
Our close relationships with insurers enable us to secure quality commercial vehicle driving instructor insurance and HGV driver training insurance, with notable features including:
- Add up to five vehicles on a single policy.
- Any driver terms offered for multi-vehicle policies.
- Permanently fitted modifications can be considered on referral.
- Cover for drivers aged 25 to 75 (but will consider all ages upon referral).
- All levels of claims history considered irrespective of fault.
- All driving convictions considered upon referral.
- EU use considered.
Read the latest driving instructor related articles
It’s time to consider the crucial role transport and logistics plays in supplying the huge demand for vaccines. How will this impact transport and logistics?
Falling consumer demand is only one trend contributing to the ‘new normal’ created by the COVID-19 crisis - companies need to be aware of the growth of e-commerce. Here we take a look at how the digital shift due to the pandemic has broadened the cyber-attack surface.
Recently, we decided to interview some of our care clients about their experiences of the pandemic since March. We were also interested in the decisions they made, the actions they took, and the lessons we can all learn about how to navigate successfully through a crisis.