Insurance for learning difficulty service providers
How can our learning difficulty insurance experts help
Insurance is just one way our team can support you and your business.
It’s our job to manage your risks to protect your business, your staff and the people you care for.
- Simplicity - We understand the pressure you’re under every day and do everything we can to ensure your insurance options are presented simply, expertly, and impartially.
- Experience - Recognising every learning difficulty provider is unique; our healthcare team offers a wealth of experience, takes a long-term view, and tailors your solution to your specific needs.
- Protection - We do our due diligence upfront, and extensive work behind the scenes with our panel of insurers, to ensure the learning difficulty liability insurance you have in place is just right for you.
Our healthcare insurance advisors
Our team has decades of experience in the healthcare sector. We recognise every business is unique, and offer our advice and guidance to help you protect your complex world.
We offer a range of services to help you reduce risk, and adapt to your ever-changing world so you are able to focus on your business.
Insurance for learning disability service providers
Our team works with speciality insurers to provide leading solutions for learning difficulty service providers, helping protect their reputation, tackle everyday challenges, and remain compliant. We service a wide range of learning difficulty support services, including hospitals, inpatient and outpatient services.
- Care homes
Cover across all aspects of residential care. Services for all ages from children to elderly.
- Supported living
For providers of respite care services, home help, supported housing, supported housing with care and day care services.
Facilities providing treatment for addictions such as drug and alcohol addiction.
- Specialist community services
Providers offering specialist learning difficulty services for people of all ages.
What our learning difficulty liability insurance covers
In a standard insurance policy, you’ll be covered for:
- Public and products liability
- Professional liability including medical malpractice
- Management liability (executive liability)
We are here when you need us. We're dedicated to ensuring our care home insurance products and services keep up with the pace of change. You can be confident any insurance we arrange for you will fully meet the requirements of the following bodies:
Care Quality Commission in England (CQC).
Regulation Quality Improvement Authority in Ireland (RQIA).
Care and Social Services Inspectorate in Wales (CSSIW).
Care Inspectorate (CI) and Healthcare Improvement Scotland (HIS).
Read our latest health and care industry articles
Infectious disease liability insurance is now available for healthcare businesses via Marsh Commercial. Find out how this cover can help protect your business.
Things to consider before becoming a locum doctor: pay, tax, finding work, and locum insurance for doctors.
Frequently asked questions
As an employer, you're legally required to have employers liability cover for compensation of at least £5 million, but most policies will offer cover for £10 million.