Insurance for learning difficulty service providers
How can our learning difficulty insurance experts help
Insurance is just one way our team can support you and your business.
It’s our job to manage your risks to protect your business, your staff and the people you care for.
- Simplicity - We understand the pressure you’re under every day and do everything we can to ensure your insurance options are presented simply, expertly, and impartially.
- Experience - Recognising every learning difficulty provider is unique; our healthcare team offers a wealth of experience, takes a long-term view, and tailors your solution to your specific needs.
- Protection - We do our due diligence upfront, and extensive work behind the scenes with our panel of insurers, to ensure the learning difficulty liability insurance you have in place is just right for you.
Our healthcare insurance advisors
Our team has decades of experience in the healthcare sector. We recognise every business is unique, and offer our advice and guidance to help you protect your complex world.
We offer a range of services to help you reduce risk, and adapt to your ever-changing world so you are able to focus on your business.
Insurance for learning disability service providers
Our team works with speciality insurers to provide leading solutions for learning difficulty service providers, helping protect their reputation, tackle everyday challenges, and remain compliant. We service a wide range of learning difficulty support services, including hospitals, inpatient and outpatient services.
- Care homes
Cover across all aspects of residential care. Services for all ages from children to elderly.
- Supported living
For providers of respite care services, home help, supported housing, supported housing with care and day care services.
Facilities providing treatment for addictions such as drug and alcohol addiction.
- Specialist community services
Providers offering specialist learning difficulty services for people of all ages.
What our learning difficulty liability insurance covers
In a standard insurance policy, you’ll be covered for:
- Public and products liability
- Professional liability including medical malpractice
- Management liability (executive liability)
We are always here for our clients, and work hard to ensure that our care home insurance products and services keep up with the pace of change. Our solutions fully meet the requirements of the following bodies:
Care Quality Commission in England (CQC).
Regulation Quality Improvement Authority in Ireland (RQIA).
Care and Social Services Inspectorate in Wales (CSSIW).
Care Inspectorate (CI) and Healthcare Improvement Scotland (HIS).
Read our latest health and care industry articles
How to keep your care home safe for visitors so that families can be together in a healthy post-COVID world. Marsh Commercial advises.
How care providers can support the mental health and emotional wellbeing of staff new to care, to retain a healthy workforce.