Foster Care Insurance Specialists


Foster care agencies are becoming increasingly accountable for children in care making it more important than ever to make sure you have robust insurance cover in place. We take the time to fully understand your needs, helping to identify and manage the risks you face.

Our extensive knowledge of the foster care sector means we have built valued relationships with a wide range of insurers. Our experience together with expertise from a leading UK insurer has enabled us to create FosterGuard.

Your business also deserves expert care

We understand that running your foster care agency can be as challenging as it is rewarding. We will provide you with advice and support every step of the way if you need to make a claim, our in-house claims team will be on hand to manage the process end-to-end freeing you up to focus on running your business.

Foster care agency insurance that's more than just a product

Foster care agencies deal with a large variety of risks from responsibilities around the safeguarding of children, to employee security and data protection. Whilst some insurers may not offer specialist cover, our FosterGuard package is bespoke to the foster care sector, giving you reassurance that your business and staff are protected.

FosterGuard policy covers include:

  • Office insurance for contents, computer equipment and business interruption
  • Employers and Public/Products Liability
  • Professional Indemnity and Medical Malpractice
  • Wilful damage – cover for damage caused by the children to property whilst under care
  • Abuse - £5,000,000 limit as standard - reassuring your local authorities that you have everything covered
  • Cyber, Management Liability and Commercial Legal Expenses