here for rosie. here for you.
Our client Rosie is used to designing and delivering world-class, innovative packaging systems to FTSE100 and globally recognised brands. While insurance might not be Rosie’s top priority, her business is ours.
Rosie leads the Burgopak Group, the partner of choice for those brands that want their products presented to the market with a quality experience. Her ingenious patented packaging systems offer a more exciting alternative to the boring old cardboard box, but the niche approach of her products can make her a more complex case when it comes to insurance cover.
As her business has grown, so has her insurance programme, to give Rosie reassurance that the design, production and distribution of her assets into warehouses are protected throughout the world.
When having an expert team in your corner really helps
One of Rosie’s award-winning designs ‘Duallok’ – a child safe package solution to protect and secure high value items – has proved so successful that Duallok Limited was created and divested from the Burgopak Group. We understood the needs of Rosie’s business, setting up Duallok Limited with its own insurance programme replicating the same comprehensive cover.
Both businesses operate on a global basis and Rosie had two specific insurance needs that she needed our help with:
- Burgopak Group and Duallok Limited have a significant proportion of US turnover. We worked with insurance partners with the underwriting flexibility to deliver sufficient cover.
- Rosie also needed a solution for her clients in the US to cover the increased warehouse stock in New Jersey and California. We migrated her goods from a marine cargo policy to a global stock throughout policy to ensure they were correctly covered.
As Rosie’s insurance broker we act in her interests to:
- Get to know her business and her requirements to highlight areas of cover that she may not have considered;
- Shop around to help find the cover she needs, ensuring she isn’t paying for more cover than necessary;
- Present her business to insurers in the correct way, which allows insurers to offer the most appropriate products for a fair price;
- Continue to monitor the adequacy of her coverage limits and policy terms as market conditions fluctuate.
- Act responsively to queries along the way
As Rosie’s businesses becomes ever more successful, we look forward to developing her insurance programme, thinking outside the box, making it easier for Rosie to focus on what matters most – running her business.
“We have worked with Steve and the team at Marsh Commercial for many years. They have gone out of their way to understand our business and its requirements. They make what can seem quite complex, accessible and guide us to the very best solutions for our company. We never have to worry when working with Marsh Commercial, we know we are in very safe and capable hands.”
Rosie Reardon, CEO, Burgopak Group Limited