Did you know that every year one million people are injured at work, and more than two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work?1
These upsetting incidents can have impacts that extend beyond the individuals affected – disrupting operations and staff morale, and potentially leading to HSE investigations, legal action, fines, and compensation. The financial and reputational damage can be significant.
Many of these incidents can arise from inadequate employee training. Despite employers’ best efforts training that does not ’stick’ can never truly promote a company-wide culture of safe working.
With that in mind, we can offer you access to health and safety training designed and quality controlled by the chartered body for health and safety professionals, the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. This three or four day Managing Safety course provides:
- The flexibility to tailor training to suit your business.
- Learning across health, safety and environmental basics.
- Thought-provoking facts and case studies to reinforce learning.
- The basis for improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures.
Live online courses
- Training is priced at £375 per person for any open live online course.
- These can be open courses or closed courses that can then be tailored to your business.
- Face to face in house courses are tailored to your business and run over three or four days. These courses are quoted.
*subject to qualifying criteria
How safe is your workplace?
Make health and safety at work a priority in your business and minimise the risk of employees sustaining an injury
Industry insights, straight to your inbox
Never miss a trick. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive expert insights, advice and support for you and your business.